Terms and Conditions
Last updated June 8, 2023
This Web site is provided by NarroWay Productions (referred to throughout this Web site as “NarroWay Productions”) as a service to our customers. Please review the following rules that govern your use of the edu.narroway.net site. Please note that your use of the edu.narroway.net site (the "Site") constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Although you may "bookmark" a particular portion of this Site and thereby bypass this Agreement, your use of this Site still binds you to these Terms and Conditions. NarroWay Productions reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to you, and we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use this Site.
SECTION I - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATIONS
- Event registrations may be made online or by submitting a registration form with proper payment via US mail or hand delivery.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of registration.
- Registrations are not considered valid unless a proper payment has been made, a completed registration form for each registrant has been received and a consent form has been signed.
- Registration confirmation is sent via e-mail to the supplied parental/guardian/adult e-mail address and should be presented for check-in upon arrival.
- Registrations end two days prior to each camp, class or event or when there is no more availability for the session.
- Special considerations, such as wheelchairs, visual impairment, medical conditions etc. must be communicated on the registration form.
- Camp and class registrations are refundable, minus a $15 handling charge per camper per event, until 30 days prior to the event. At that time, all sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
- Cancellations are not valid unless a confirmation e-mail is secured from the NarroWay office prior to the 30-day expiration.
- Electronic payments are securely processed online using any major credit card.
- Events are subject to minimum attendance requirements.
- Discounts and special offers are subject to specific terms, may not be combined and are never retroactive.
- NarroWay is committed to protecting the privacy of all registrants. Information gathered through the registration process is encrypted via SSL for your security and is used by NarroWay to improve your experience. Personal information is never shared with others, except as required by law.
- There are no refunds for missed class periods.
SECTION II - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- Students exhibiting fever or other signs of Covid-19 or other sickness(es) should not attend when symptomatic and / or within the appropriate wait period following confirmation of viral disease.
- Barring unforeseen circumstances, students must be able to participate in the culminating performance(s) in order to enroll in the class or camp.
- Students are expected to be prompt and consistent in attendance. Excessive tardiness and / or absence is not permitted.
- Additional costuming and / or props may be required for performance.
- Registrants are expected to dress modestly and appropriately for participation in event activities.
- Disruptive students may be dismissed from the class with no financial remuneration.
- Prom participants must adhere to the prom rules and dress code.
SECTION III - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
You, the User, acknowledge all content included on this Site, including, without limitation, the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, typefaces, graphics, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material and compilations (collectively, "Content") are intellectual property and copyrighted works of NarroWay Productions and/or various third-party providers ("Providers"). Reproductions or storage of Content retrieved from this Site, in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code.
Corporate Identification and Trademarks
"NarroWay Productions" and any and all other marks appearing on this Site are trademarks of NarroWay Productions in the United States and other jurisdictions ("Trademarks"). You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit distribute or modify the Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without NarroWay Productions's prior written consent. The use of Trademarks on any other Web site or network computer environment is prohibited. NarroWay Productions prohibits the use of Trademarks as a "hot" link on, or to, any other Web site unless establishment of such a link is pre-approved by NarroWay Productions in writing.
You may only use this Site to make legitimate requests to purchase the products or services offered (each, a "Request"), and shall not use this Site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent Requests. You may not use robots or other automated means to access this Site, unless specifically permitted by NarroWay Productions. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use of this Site. You agree to promptly update your membership information (if applicable) in order to keep it current, complete and accurate.
It is a violation of law to place a Request in a false name or with an invalid credit card. Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Fraudulent users may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard-copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of registering for the services offered on this Site. Any other use of materials or Content on this Site, including reproduction for a purpose other than that noted above without NarroWay Productions' prior written consent is prohibited.
We encourage you to share your comments and questions with us, but we may not be able to respond to all of them. Please note that we assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas for our business (like product or advertising ideas), and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between those ideas and materials that may appear in future NarroWay Productions programs. Also, please remember that you are responsible for whatever material you submit and that you, not NarroWay Productions, have full responsibility for any message that you send, including its reliability, originality and copyright. Please do not reveal trade secrets or other confidential information in your messages. Any, and all, rights to materials and ideas submitted to us become the exclusive property of NarroWay Productions.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OPERATION OF THE SITE MAY NOT BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
General Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NarroWay Productions, INCLUDING ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "COVERED PARTIES"), BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, ACT OF GOD, ACCIDENT, DELAY, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If, notwithstanding the above, a Covered Party is found liable for any loss or damage relating to the use of this Site, the User agrees that the liability of any such party shall in no event exceed the fee or charge to the User assessed by NarroWay Productions for making a Request.
Some states—to the extent their law might be deemed to apply, notwithstanding the selection of California law as described (below)—do not allow the limitation of liability, so the foregoing limitations might not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless NarroWay Productions and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site. You also certify that you own rights to or have a license to use the image(s) being reproduced as part of your order.
If you use this Site to submit Requests for or on behalf of a third party ("Third Party"), you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided in connection with such use. In addition, you must inform the Third Party of all Terms and Conditions applicable to all products or services acquired through this Site, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto.
Each User using this Site for, or on behalf, of a Third Party agrees to indemnify and hold each Covered Party harmless from, and against, any and all liabilities, losses, damages, suits and claims (including the costs of defense), relating to the Third Party's or the User's failure to fulfill any of its obligations as described (above). The User is directly responsible for any Request submitted, including related fees, charges and performance obligations.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submissions
All comments, feedback, suggestions and ideas disclosed, submitted or offered to a Covered Party in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, "Comments"), shall become and remain the exclusive property of NarroWay Productions. The Comments may be used by a Covered Party in any medium and for any purpose worldwide, without obtaining your specific consent and you relinquish all rights to such Comments. No Covered Party is under any obligation to maintain your Comments (and the use of your first name and first initial of your last name with any comments) in confidence, to pay to you any compensation for any Comments submitted or to respond to any of your Comments. You agree you will be solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
Links to other Websites and Services
To the extent this Site contains links to outside services and resources, any concerns regarding such services or resources should be directed to the particular outside service or resource provider. None of the Covered Parties guarantees or warrants the accuracy or completeness of the information or content included on the Web sites of these outside services and resources.
Termination of Usage
User access to all or part of this Site may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice and for any reason.
The captions in these Terms and Conditions are only for convenience and do not, in any way, limit or otherwise define the terms and provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
None of the Covered Parties are responsible for any errors or delays in responding to a Request caused by an incorrect email address provided by you or other technical problems beyond their control.
The internal laws of the State of South Carolina shall govern the performance of these Terms and Conditions, without regard to such state's conflicts of laws principles. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in York County, South Carolina for all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the Terms and Conditions and use of this Site.